I might have mentioned before that when I started typing this novel, I found that I had written two-and-a-half chapters, and then restarted at Chapter one, with Chapter 3's content, switching from first to third person. Today's amazing accomplishment is that I managed to get things straightened out so I have the same number of chapters as chapter numbers. This entailed merging two chapters into one, and another two into one, and deleting one entirely. I know it's incredibly unimportant, and I could just renumber things, but as I'm still typing (I've got 80K typed!) it would be a little messy.
So this just feels good.