Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Well, I actually worked on Sigyn yesterday. I did about 10 rows of the sleeve, and made the same mistake I do every time I do the inside curve section of the pattern. Every time, there's a spot where I need to move one side of the curve's stitches over by two, and the other side's stitches over by one, and every time I do two on both sides, and notice when I need to move them back and it's not symmetrical. So I have to rip out five stitches down eight rows to fix it four times, if that makes sense. I did that. I went to bed.

In the meantime, I finished the Prairie Tunic from IK Summer 06. Indeed, there was an error in the pattern, as I learned from fathomharvill.typepad.com/fathom/. The person who posted about the error there decreased on the middle every second row and on the outside every row. I made armhole decreases instead. It worked.

I started the socks with the Opal yarn. I started a top-down set-in-sleeve pullover with the black/cream Morea yarn I bought from Elann. I didn't buy anything... but that will probably change in the next 48 hours.

Oh, and I finished the pirate socks, and I bought the shoes that go with them. www.bagginsshoes.com -- scroll down to the Black/milk/Ochre summer print with the skulls on them. I am in love.