- 5 balls of Briggs and Little 1 ply in color Jade
- 1 ball of Opal in a yellow-and-blue mix which calls itself Magic but as I'm not really a sock afficionado, I don't know what it means
- Brittany size 2 DPNs
- Addi Turbo 36" size 4 circular
- "Heirloom Knitting" by Sharon Miller
- "Inspired Cable Knits" by Fiona Ellis
Parking was hellish and looked hopeless, so after driving around for maybe five minutes I gave up, went home and rode my bike down even though it was about 7 degrees Celcius and raining. Besides the parking advantage of a bicycle, it also kept me from buying more than I could carry.
It was interesting. Venders I was surprised not to see there included Fiddlesticks Knitting (though her patterns were somewhat ubiquitous) and She Ewe Knits. I saw Robin Melanson at the Needle Arts Bookshop booth.