Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yesterday I went to the Downtown Knit Collective's Knitter's Frolic. I bought:

  • 5 balls of Briggs and Little 1 ply in color Jade
  • 1 ball of Opal in a yellow-and-blue mix which calls itself Magic but as I'm not really a sock afficionado, I don't know what it means
  • Brittany size 2 DPNs
  • Addi Turbo 36" size 4 circular
  • "Heirloom Knitting" by Sharon Miller
  • "Inspired Cable Knits" by Fiona Ellis

Parking was hellish and looked hopeless, so after driving around for maybe five minutes I gave up, went home and rode my bike down even though it was about 7 degrees Celcius and raining. Besides the parking advantage of a bicycle, it also kept me from buying more than I could carry.

It was interesting. Venders I was surprised not to see there included Fiddlesticks Knitting (though her patterns were somewhat ubiquitous) and She Ewe Knits. I saw Robin Melanson at the Needle Arts Bookshop booth.

2 comments:

pxb3ukw95epuv said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

Get yours now, you will thank me later
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Anne said...

Hi Robyne! Anne from She Ewe Knits here -- no, I wasn't at the DKC -- conflict of schedule with DH who was wanting to take vacation, then the vacation got changed - oh well -- do you go to the K-W Fair in September -- I'll be there!

Anne