“Food Insecurity”. Missing bits.
“Water Leopard”. I didn’t do
nanowrimo, because the last thing I need is
something to cut into my editing time. First drafts are not the problem.
But I would have done this, if I was doing it. So I started it. I had
7900 words to start. Now there are probably
Insecurity”. Typed missing bits, made
the ending and the beginning match a bit better. Deleted a thousand
words, then added in a different thousand. Edited some more.
Read it and hemmed and hawed. Really I need to do a last copy edit and call it done.
“Clairvology”. Research mostly.
Typed. There wasn’t much to this actually, and while I remember what I was trying to do, this story doesn’t do it. Yet.
Damask Jacket (Takle & Kolstadt). Finished first ball of dark rust and second ball of medium rust.
I’m past the armholes on the body, so that’s something.
item #3. Done.
item #4. Done.
Anthony. Ripped out one strip and redid, tightening the neckline so it doesn’t flap. Much better now, and I can wear it. Win!
Gaughan VK S/S 2005). Amazing, this has been in my queue for ten years! I am so old. Started
because I needed something easy, and also because after I finished and
fixed all that other stuff, I deserved something for myself. Back is done, started hood.