“Fairfax”. Around 100K, and not that close to the end. This sucker had better wrap up before November, that’s all I have to say.
“Lucky Kate”. First draft finished. This was the reward for the thing I don’t talk about that I finished a draft 2 on sort of. Meaning I’d used my new editing system to achieve a target, and so I got to do something fun (which isn’t to say editing isn’t fun, but you know what I mean). It’s a first draft, so it’s horribly flawed, but there’s a frame to hang a story on there.
2 things. The same two things. To the same two places. So I didn’t send anything out.
“Joy” from Rowan Vintage knits. Put together, and done. (In April actually).
“Bome” fair isle, also known as “night garden” in these here parts. Cast on body, made it up past the pleats. (The sleeves were done in March maybe.) I feel like I’ve been working on this sweater forever. Right now I can do about seven rows a week, so I probably will be.
“Dalia” from IK, counterpane back cardigan. I did the counterpane and started the right side in April, and in May finished the fronts and started the first sleeve. In June I finished the second sleeve and blocked the thing and sewed the two seams, and it was done! A satisfying knit.
Rhombus socks. I needed something to carry around, and this was it. First one finished.
Button Up Socks. Rhombus just wasn’t that portable, so I started this. It wasn’t that portable, either. I had massive problems getting started. Thank for Ravelry explaining to me how to read the chart.Not that portable either, until I got to the foot.