Sunday, January 02, 2011

In Process -- Dec 2010

Read/edited:
The Rabbits (working on 3rd draft)
Succubus (working on second draft)
Apophis (working on 3rd draft)

Wrote:
Troll (4000 words, maybe 2000 of them in Dec?) This one came alive when I'd taken the month off from it for NaNoWriMo
Dowsing (4000 words start-to-finish in Dec?) While wandering around in Mocassin Trail Park yesterday, listening to Ed and Connor talk about Halo Wars, I realized what I'd meant to do with this story that I completely forgot in the first draft. I need to type it up, stat, and then retype it with that entire theme on top.
Imp Face (2000 words so far)

Knitting:
Socks for Lynda finished
Socks for Ed almost finished -- I hope tonight or tomorrow, because I'm sick of doing other people's socks
Morrigan hibernating
Anhinga hibernating

No comments: