Wind/Water/Salt Chapters 39-51: Nothing.
Persephone (probably not its real name): Nothing.
Vinterlys: Finished Chapter 4.
Critted 4 Got back 1
Submissions 0 Out there 0 Rejects 0
Knitting
- Aberlady (AS Celtic Collection). Took it on vacation and did two pattern repeats (!) mostly in the car. It's now just over 6" long. I agreed with a comment I saw on Ravelry, that this was a very tedious pattern to knit. And I loved seeing some people had abandoned the key pattern at the armholes, or done the sleeves plain, or the like. I'm optimistic that it will become less hellish when I get to the armholes. Maybe I'll get there sometime around Christmas?
- Quattro socks (knitty). Tidied up the danglers on the first sock, finished the second. I did not enjoy this pattern, though I will try it once more in a different size and with a different organization of balls of yarn.
- Plain ordinary socks #2: Last month I had started the cuff on the first sock. Now I'm just past the heel.
Sashiko project: Nothing.
Purple Romper: Nothing.
Nikka Pants: Did the back pockets, leg seams and cuffs, then shocking myself entirely, I finished this project! In the same year I started it! Though I did buy the pattern like 11 months ago.
I discovered I do not hate following sewing instructions off of youtube. Maybe it's because I'm not that experienced at sewing, but it's neat to see what direction people sew in, how they pin, etc. Might do it again in a different fabric.


