Wind/Water/Salt Chapters 39-51: Nothing.
Persephone (probably not its real name): Nothing.
Vinterlys: I'm fleshing out the doctor and patient characters, which will lead to an actual ending to the novel, not the sudden stop it has now.
Started a short story, but it's just notes and thoughts in my head. It's because I want to write something on paper, and also have something to put on OWW since I will never finish Chapter 4, it seems like.
Critted 4 Got back 1
Submissions 0 Out there 0 Rejects 0
Knitting
- Aberlady (AS Celtic Collection). Started the month at just over 6" of the body. Did nothing.
- Plain ordinary socks #2: Finished the second sock.
- Quattro socks #2: Finished the first. Started the second.
- Boheme (Jo Sharp). Started the month with like 2 inches of the first front. Did nothing.
- Release the hounds. Shrug! for me! Started a sleeve.
Sashiko project: Nothing.
Purple Romper: Nothing.
Seems like I did almost nothing in September. I hope October will be better?
