Wind/Water/Salt Chapters 39-51: Nothing.
Persephone (probably not its real name): Nothing.
Vinterlys: I've been picking through the second setting, which encompasses about 8 chapters. Separately, I had a vague idea for how to end things that might bring it back around to the beginning.
Critted 4 Got back 1
Submissions 0 Out there 0 Rejects 0
Knitting
- Aberlady (AS Celtic Collection). Started the month at just over 6" of the body. Did nothing.
- Plain ordinary socks #2: Started the month just past the heel on the first sock. Finished that one and started the second.
- Quattro socks #2: Started the first, got almost to the heel.
- Boheme (Jo Sharp). Started a front. I'm doing the fronts first so I can maybe figure out how to decorate the back. I'm not fond of coffin sweaters. I have no idea why this only has 3 completions on Ravelry, it looks so cute.
Sashiko project: Nothing.
Purple Romper: Nothing.
